Tamiya ventured into the modeling business in 1948, with a scale wooden ship model kit. Since then, Tamiya has been striving to offer merchandise that can truly be called "First in Quality Around the World." Now Tamiya is offering more than 300 different products, both in the fields of precision static models and high-performance radio control vehicles. These products are not only sold in Japan but also exported in vast quantities to the United States, Europe, South East Asia, and many other parts of the world. The standard of excellence achieved by Tamiya is regarded as among the very finest in the world of model hobbies.
- This craft project is designed to illustrate by doing the many methods of using motor power to activate a model and teach the fundamentals of mechanics used in transportation.
- Twin motor and 4-speed crank axle gearbox.
- 3-channel remote control unit is used to move the crawler forward, backward, left and right.
- Universal plate/arm.
- Cross large obstacles by raising the front 2 track units (they raise approximately 80 degrees).
- Travel across rough and uneven terrain by lowering the tracks (they lower approximately 20 degrees).
- Pickup, drag or push obstacles aside with the rear-mounted crane arm.
- The kit is complete excluding batteries.
- Detailed assembly and operation guide.