Free Shipping On Order Over $30. Excludes Batteries, RC Vehicles, Spray Paint. No Sales Tax On All Orders.
Adding product to your cart
Green Stuff World for Models and Miniatures UV Resin - Glow in The Dark Orange 3514
Green Stuff World’s Glow in the Dark Acrylic Resin is perfect to replicate different magical, toxic, or ghostly effects.
Cures under ultraviolet (UV) light or direct sunlight in minutes.
• Ultrafast drying gel. This product can be cured with a UV light to dry in 2-4 minutes. On a sunny day, the gel has a drying time of 5-10 minutes. On a cloudy day, 20-40 minutes.
• Doesn't shrink. The UV Resin doesn't shrink. The quantity of resin used is the quantity of resin you get when fully dried.
• Multilayer friendly. In case you want to create the effect of submerging something, multiple layers can be placed on top of each other without leaving layer marks.
• Can be cut, polished, and worked easily. Before curing the resin is easy to manipulate and can be shaped and carved however you want!
Keep in mind that the resin will remain in its gel state indefinitely until exposed to a source of natural light or ultraviolet light.
When the resin is in its non-solid state you can use a heat gun or a kitchen lighter to heat the resin and force out any air bubbles that may have gotten caught in it.
UV resin warnings:
- Environmental conditions can affect the properties of the material. Do not expose the inside of the bottle to natural light, otherwise the gel could start a reaction and crystallize.
- Use in a dry, ventilated place and at a temperature between 18 ° C and 25 ° C is recommended. Extreme cold and heat can damage the material.
- Insufficient UV light can result in the surface feeling tacky after curing. If this happens, we recommend exposing to more UV light or applying a gloss varnish.
- We recommend using the product within 10 months. The shelf life of the product may decrease after opening depending on the state of preservation, exposure to UV light and low temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Not edible. Can cause Skin Irritation. Can cause serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Wearing disposable gloves recommended.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and coupons.